By submitting content using the “Report a Sighting” form to the Basildon Natural History Society (BNHS), you:
- Certify that the information is accurate to the best of your knowledge,
- Certify that you are the sole owner of the content and/or have the authority to agree to these conditions,
- Agree to grant the BNHS a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferrable license to use, reproduce, publish and transmit the content in any medium, under the following conditions:
- The BNHS will attribute the content to the name submitted. If you request that the BNHS remove your personal information (such as under data protection laws), you agree to waive this right of attribution.
- Agree to the BNHS:
- Storing the content in its records database
- Transferring or providing the content to any third party the BNHS believes is relevant to the purpose of wildlife recording